10) You are continually asked if you're 21 and able to drive.
9) Everyone was wearing Mizzou T-shirts.
8) There were a few ponytails, but no dreadlocks.
7) Punch and cake were being served on pink plates with pink forks and pink cups.
6) It was held on Skype with your Social Security Number as the password.
5) Thought it was odd when the invitation asked you to bring your favorite Twilight book.
4) Chris Hansen and "To catch a Predator" cameramen are waiting outside.
3) Everybody's wearing a Baylor jersey ... and it's Brittney Griner's No. 42.
2) "Seven Seconds in Heaven" is not 3 seconds in the lane multiplied by 2.333333333333.
1) The host asked if you were there to pick up your daughter.
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WGEM. All Rights Reserved.
Persons with disabilities who need assistance with issues relating to the content of this station's public inspection file should contact Administrative Assistant Kathy Woodworth at 217-228-6617. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, at 888-835-5322 (TTY) or at email@example.com.