10) Wanted to feel Meyers Leonard out as a player-coach.
9) Dissecting Reggie Theus' "Hang Time" game film takes time!
8) Had the coach in the fold long ago, just ran out of champagne in Champaign.
7) Swore those sanctions at Kansas would come up this month so they could get Bill Self back.
6) Because the women's job takes top priority, duh.
5) Had to constantly work around Lou Henson's breakfast schedule of prunes and whole milk.
4) Mike Thomas is only a third of the way through his book, "AD for Dummies."
3) Some good candidates shied away when hearing DOB could be heading back to the News-Gazette.
2) No problem crossing the "T's," but took a while dotting all the "I's."
1) Bought the rights to "Chief IlliniShaka" and wanted to wait it out.
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WGEM. All Rights Reserved.
Persons with disabilities who need assistance with issues relating to the content of this station's public inspection file should contact Administrative Assistant Donna Vancil at 217-228-6617. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, at 888-835-5322 (TTY) or at email@example.com.