Listen every Friday for a new Top Ten from WGEM SportsCenter's Josh Houchins
10) Wants a smoke break -- for the players.
9) At the first practice he says, "Huh, that play looked a lot different on Madden."
8) He has a mustache.
7) Has personal contract stating must drink a beer during the press conference.
6) Her accomplishments on the resume includes "Kangaroo Wrangler."
5) Demands being paid in $1 bills stuffed in a box full of glitter.
4) Constantly gives pre-game motivational quotes from the hit NBC show Smash.
3) Sits in the dugout stroking a hairless cat wearing a pinky ring.
2) Must go shirts and skins while even watching game film.
1) He coaches women volleyball ... and wears the same tight shorts they do.
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WGEM. All Rights Reserved.
Persons with disabilities who need assistance with issues relating to the content of this station's public inspection file should contact Administrative Assistant Kathy Woodworth at 217-228-6617. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, at 888-835-5322 (TTY) or at firstname.lastname@example.org.