10) Somebody put "Fire" behind Dempster's name on his jersey.
9) Jeff Samardzija cut his hair. (That's a bible reference, folks.)
8) All team Tweets end with #SuckForLuck despite not being in the NFL.
7) Due to Derrick Rose already using up eight of the city's 10 sports injuries, only two D.L. trips allowed.
6) Asking guests to sing "Take Me Out To The Ballgame" in 5th inning due to game being shorten to only seven.
5) Currently trying to rekindle 1984 by trading a couple of outfielders to ESPN for Rick Sutcliffe.
4) The ivy even seems sad.
3) The Three Stooges movie asked not to advertise during games.
2) Despite being in perfect shape, many have signed up for NBC's The Biggest Loser.
1) Ozzie Guillen's asking too many questions about a certain star shortstop.
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WGEM. All Rights Reserved.
Persons with disabilities who need assistance with issues relating to the content of this station's public inspection file should contact Administrative Assistant Donna Vancil at 217-228-6617. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, at 888-835-5322 (TTY) or at email@example.com.