10) Dale Earnhardt, Jr. winning any type of race. Even at a county fair. Any race. Period.
9) Marc Gasol breaking Wilt Chamberlain's bedtime record of 25,000. (From Jones via Facebook)
8) According to Cardinals fans, anything David Freese does.
7) DOB reaching first base in softball not on an error. Or passed ball. Or by courtesy running. Or after the game just to say he did.
6) Hooch reaching first base on a date.
5) Ray Weast being able to hold onto a normal expression for 3 seconds of fame during the NCAA Tourney. (via Frank on Facebook)
4) Tiger Woods hitting two holes in one on the same hole.
3) That the QND girls hoops team will petition ... to play in the Class 2A boys regional next season.
2) The Green Parrot on Free Jump Rope Night. Duh.
1) An Albert Pujols four-homer month.
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WGEM. All Rights Reserved.
Persons with disabilities who need assistance with issues relating to the content of this station's public inspection file should contact Administrative Assistant Kathy Woodworth at 217-228-6617. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, at 888-835-5322 (TTY) or at firstname.lastname@example.org.