A storage closet was damaged at Bowling Green High School Friday night due to a small fire.
According to Bowling Green School Superintendent Darin Powell, the fire started around 10 o'clock Friday night in a storage closet off of their wood shop.
Powell told WGEM News the nighttime custodian discovered the fire, and called the Bowling Fire Department. He said firefighters had the fire out within 15-30 minutes.
ACT testing went on as schedule on Saturday, and classes will resume as normal on Monday.
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WGEM. All Rights Reserved.
Persons with disabilities who need assistance with issues relating to the content of this station's public inspection file should contact Administrative Assistant Kathy Woodworth at 217-228-6617. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, at 888-835-5322 (TTY) or at firstname.lastname@example.org.