Hannibal kitchen fire ruled accidental - WGEM.com: Quincy News, Weather, Sports, and Radio

Hannibal kitchen fire ruled accidental

Posted:
HANNIBAL, Mo. (WGEM) -

The Hannibal Fire Department said a fire that broke out in the kitchen of a home in the 400 block of Smith Street has been ruled accidental.

It happened just after 2 a.m. Thursday. Fire officials said crews extinguished the fire within ten minutes and it had been contained to the kitchen.

The Missouri State Fire Marshall's office determined it was an accidental electrical fire.

Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WGEM. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service and Mobile Privacy Policy & Terms of Service.

Persons with disabilities who need assistance with issues relating to the content of this station's public inspection file should contact Administrative Assistant Kathy Woodworth at 217-228-6617. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, at 888-835-5322 (TTY) or at fccinfo@fcc.gov.