Fire breaks out near wall outlet - WGEM.com: Quincy News, Weather, Sports, and Radio

Fire breaks out near wall outlet

Posted:
FORT MADISON, Ia. (WGEM) - Fort Madison fire officials say a house fire Sunday started near an outlet.

The fire department was called to the fire at 2414 Avenue H at 3:04 a.m.

Everyone made it out safely.

While the exact cause isn't known, firefighters say it started around an outlet in a living room wall and spread to the attic. It wasn't considered suspicious.
Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WGEM. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service and Mobile Privacy Policy & Terms of Service.

Persons with disabilities who need assistance with issues relating to the content of this station's public inspection file should contact Administrative Assistant Kathy Woodworth at 217-228-6617. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, at 888-835-5322 (TTY) or at fccinfo@fcc.gov.