10) Teach rookies how to apply make-up for TV interviews.
9) Daily one-on-one sessions with Dr. Phil.
8) Find new girl at local gentlemens club.
7) Polishing Madonna's cone bra.
6) Reunite with Dominican cousin.
5) Continually tell Derek Jeter that chicks still dig the long ball over singles.
4) Memorize the words to Madonna's "Papa Don't Preach."
3) Help C.C. Sabathia drop the baby fat with Richard Simmons' Sweatin' to the Oldies, Parts 1-4.
2) Push to make baseball "loosy goosy" again.
1) Finish his memoirs: The Shrinking of One Man's Legend.
Listen to Josh & Tyler's Top Ten every Friday on WGEM SportsCenter or read it in Sunday's edition of the Gameplan in the Quincy Herald-Whig.
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WGEM. All Rights Reserved.
Persons with disabilities who need assistance with issues relating to the content of this station's public inspection file should contact Administrative Assistant Donna Vancil at 217-228-6617. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, at 888-835-5322 (TTY) or at email@example.com.