10) You arrive to the ballpark at 5 o'clock when your manager said ... only to find out the game was at noon.
9) The GM keeps referring to you as his "one-time prospect."
8) ESPN's Tim Kurkjan and Buster Olney have been constantly leaving messages on your cell phone.
7) You get home and your wife says, "So ... we're moving?"
6) Your luggage is accidentally sent to Tampa Bay, where the Royals will arrive on Monday. Leaving you with the idea you will be playing for the Royals or D-Rays. Wow!
5) Along with your paycheck is a coupon for a local rental van place.
4) Somebody on the team graffitied your picture in all 5,612 copies of the team's media guides.
3) You've been traded on the team's Playstation 2, MLB '06: The Big Show video game.
2) While the public address announcer is giving your first-inning intro, he states ... "The Soon to be Oriole" between first and last name.
1) You are in the New York Yankees minor leagues.