Cause of fatal Quincy mobile home fire determined
QUINCY (WGEM) - Tri-Township Fire District officials released the cause of a fatal fire on Tuesday at the Rancho Vista Mobile Home Park at 3737 N. 24th St.
Officials reported the fire was caused by a lit cigarette.
Adams County Sheriff Rich Wagner reported Tuesday that deputies were called to help the Tri-Township Fire Department as they responded to a fire around 5 p.m. Tuesday in the Rancho Vista Estates Mobile Home Park.
Wagner said when deputies got there, they found 81-year-old Patricia Wardlow dead in the home.
Copyright 2022 WGEM. All rights reserved.