Souvenir stands capitalize on visitors here to see Trump
QUINCY (WGEM) - Entrepreneurs hope to cash-in on Trump’s visit to Adams County this weekend.
People from as far away as North Carolina have set-up souvenir stands along Broadway Street in Quincy.
Locals are getting in on the action, too. David Kerfman, of Mount Sterling, came to Quincy to sell t-shirts, hats and other merchandise.
“Everything that comes to us either goes back to the campaigns or it goes toward marketing for our next event, so that we can bring other MAGA candidates to our area to speak,” Kerfman said.
Kerfman said he’ll be packing up the stand in Quincy tonight and he’ll return to Brown County after the weekend to continue selling.
Read more about Trump’s visit to Adams County
- Plans underway for Adams County Trump rally for Rep. Miller
- WGEM to stream Trump’s speech from Adams Co. fairgrounds
- Trump rally visit costs start to come into focus
- Preparations for Trump’s arrival are underway
- Trump rally confirmed for Adams County
- Adams County EMS director estimates more than 50 heat-related illnesses at rally
- Trump endorses Bailey in GOP primary contest for Illinois governor
- Trump arrives at Quincy Regional Airport
- Live looks around the county ahead of former President Trump’s visit
- WATCH: Trump speaks at Adams County Fairgrounds
Copyright 2022 WGEM. All rights reserved.