Illinois Women's Basketball Odds to Win 2023 March Madness
Bookmakers have given the Illinois Fighting Illini (22-9) the 29th-ranked odds among all college basketball teams to win the championship at the end of the 2022-23 season, at +20000 on the moneyline.
Put your picks to the test and bet on Illinois with DraftKings Sportsbook.
At 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, March 15, the Fighting Illini challenge the Mississippi State Bulldogs in the First Four.
Fighting Illini NCAA Women's Basketball Championship Odds
- Odds to Win the National Championship: +20000 (Bet $100 to win $20000)
Think the Fighting Illini have what it takes to win it all? Check out their futures odds, plus tons of other ways to bet, at DraftKings Sportsbook. Use our link and get the best offer for first-time depositors!
Illinois Team Stats
- Illinois is scoring 75.9 points per game (28th-ranked in college basketball) this year, while surrendering 65.1 points per contest (200th-ranked).
Illinois Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 3-6 | Q2 Record: 4-2 | Q3 Record: 7-1 | Q4 Record: 8-0
- Illinois has three wins over Quadrant 1 teams, tied for the 41st-most in the country.
- Illinois has four wins against Quadrant 2 teams, tied for the 43rd-most in the nation.
- Illinois has tied for the 43rd-most Quadrant 3 victories in the country (seven).
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER. Odds are subject to change, see DraftKings for the latest odds.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.