The 11th-seeded Pittsburgh Panthers (23-11) will try to pull off a first-round NCAA Tournament upset against the No. 6 seed Iowa State Cyclones (19-13) on Friday at Greensboro Coliseum. The matchup tips off at 3:10 PM on truTV. Pittsburgh is a 4.5-point underdog in the game. Here's what you need to know before filling out your brackets for this 6-11 matchup in the Midwest Region. The point total is set at 131.5 for the matchup.
Iowa State vs. Pittsburgh Odds & Info
- Date: Friday, March 17, 2023
- Time: 3:10 PM ET
- TV: truTV
- Where: Greensboro, North Carolina
- Venue: Greensboro Coliseum
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Iowa State vs Pittsburgh Betting Records & Stats
- The Cyclones are 16-15-0 against the spread this season.
- Iowa State has a record of 7-3, a 70% win rate, when it's favored by -200 or more by bookmakers this season.
- The sportsbooks' moneyline implies a 66.7% chance of a victory for the Cyclones.
- Pittsburgh has a 20-11-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Panthers have a mark of 5-6 in contests where sportsbooks give them odds of +165 or worse on the moneyline.
- Pittsburgh has an implied victory probability of 37.7% according to the moneyline set for this matchup.
Iowa State vs. Pittsburgh Over/Under Stats
||Games Over 131.5
||% of Games Over 131.5
||Combined Average PPG
||Average Opponent PPG
||Combined Average Opponent PPG
Additional Iowa State vs Pittsburgh Insights & Trends
- Iowa State has gone 3-7 in its last 10 contests, with a 3-7 record against the spread in that span.
- The Cyclones have gone over the total in three of their last 10 games.
- Pittsburgh has gone 6-4 over its past 10 contests, with a 6-4 record against the spread in that span.
- The Panthers have hit the over in seven of their past 10 contests.
- The Cyclones average only 1.7 fewer points per game (68.4) than the Panthers allow (70.1).
- When Iowa State puts up more than 70.1 points, it is 9-3 against the spread and 11-2 overall.
- The Panthers score an average of 75.6 points per game, 12.8 more points than the 62.8 the Cyclones give up.
- Pittsburgh has put together an 18-8 ATS record and a 21-8 overall record in games it scores more than 62.8 points.
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Iowa State vs. Pittsburgh Betting Splits
||ATS Record Against 4.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
Iowa State vs. Pittsburgh Home/Away Splits
||Home ATS Record
||Away ATS Record
||Points Scored Per Game (Home)
||Points Scored Per Game (Away)
||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)
||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.