Bulls vs. Heat: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Spread, Home/Road Splits
Published: Mar. 18, 2023 at 5:23 PM CDT
The Miami Heat (38-33) play the Chicago Bulls (32-37) as just 2.5-point favorites on Saturday, March 18, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET on NBCS-CHI and BSSUN. The matchup's point total is set at 215.5.
Bulls vs. Heat Odds & Info
- When: Saturday, March 18, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- Where: United Center in Chicago, Illinois
- TV: NBCS-CHI and BSSUN
Check out the latest NBA odds and place your bets on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Bulls Betting Records & Stats
- Chicago and its opponents have combined to score more than 215.5 points in 48 of 69 games this season.
- Chicago's games this year have had a 226.3-point total on average, 10.8 more points than this matchup's over/under.
- Chicago is 35-34-0 against the spread this year.
- The Bulls have won in 15, or 39.5%, of the 38 contests they have been named as odds-on underdogs in this year.
- This season, Chicago has won 11 of its 25 games, or 44%, when it is the underdog by at least +115 on the moneyline.
- Chicago has an implied victory probability of 46.5% according to the moneyline set for this matchup.
Bulls vs. Heat Over/Under Stats
|Games Over 215.5||% of Games Over 215.5||Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Additional Bulls Insights & Trends
- Chicago has gone 6-4 over its last 10 games, with a 5-5 record against the spread in that span.
- The Bulls have hit the over in five of their past 10 outings.
- This year, Chicago is 19-16-0 at home against the spread (.543 winning percentage). On the road, it is 16-18-0 ATS (.471).
- The Bulls average just 4.0 more points per game (113.6) than the Heat give up (109.6).
- Chicago has put together a 29-17 ATS record and a 29-17 overall record in games it scores more than 109.6 points.
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got a great offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this fantastic first-time player promotion.
Bulls vs. Heat Betting Splits
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 2.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Bulls vs. Heat Point Insights
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.