Northwestern vs. UCLA: Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits - Second Round
The No. 2 seed UCLA Bruins (30-5) are set to take on the No. 7 seed Northwestern Wildcats (22-11) with a Sweet 16 berth in the West Region of the bracket up for grabs on Saturday at Golden 1 Center. UCLA is a 7.5-point favorite to advance in this second round matchup, which airs on TNT. The point total is 126.5 for the matchup.
Northwestern vs. UCLA Odds & Info
- Date: Saturday, March 18, 2023
- Time: 8:40 PM ET
- TV: TNT
- Where: Sacramento, California
- Venue: Golden 1 Center
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Wildcats Betting Records & Stats
- Northwestern and its opponents have combined to score more than 126.5 points in 19 of 29 games this season.
- Northwestern's average game total this season has been 130.5, 4.0 more points than this matchup's over/under.
- Northwestern has a 17-12-0 record against the spread this year.
- Northwestern has been an underdog in 14 games this season and has come away with the win eight times (57.1%) in those contests.
- The Wildcats have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +290 moneyline set for this game.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies Northwestern has a 25.6% chance of coming away with a victory in the contest.
Northwestern vs. UCLA Over/Under Stats
|Games Over 126.5||% of Games Over 126.5||Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Additional Northwestern Insights & Trends
- Northwestern has a 7-3 record against the spread while going 6-4 overall over its last 10 games.
- In their past 10 contests, the Wildcats have hit the over three times.
- The Wildcats score 7.8 more points per game (67.9) than the Bruins give up (60.1).
- Northwestern is 14-6 against the spread and 19-5 overall when it scores more than 60.1 points.
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
UCLA vs. Northwestern Betting Splits
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 7.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Northwestern vs. UCLA Home/Away Splits
|10-6-0||Home ATS Record||7-8-0|
|4-6-0||Away ATS Record||7-3-0|
|77.8||Points Scored Per Game (Home)||68.2|
|69.8||Points Scored Per Game (Away)||69.5|
|8-8-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)||3-12-0|
|4-6-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)||6-4-0|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.