Alabama vs. San Diego State: Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits - Sweet 16
A Sweet 16 matchup features the No. 1 seed Alabama Crimson Tide (31-5) playing as 7.5-point favorites against the No. 5 seed San Diego State Aztecs (29-6) on Friday at KFC Yum! Center. The NCAA Tournament contest tips off at 6:30 PM on TBS, with the winner moving on to the South Region bracket final. The point total in the matchup is 137.5.
Alabama vs. San Diego State Odds & Info
- Date: Friday, March 24, 2023
- Time: 6:30 PM ET
- TV: TBS
- Where: Louisville, Kentucky
- Venue: KFC Yum! Center
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Alabama vs San Diego State Betting Records & Stats
- The Crimson Tide have a 21-12-0 record against the spread this season.
- Alabama has been at least a -350 moneyline favorite 20 times this season and won all of those games.
- The implied probability of a win from the Crimson Tide, based on the moneyline, is 77.8%.
- San Diego State is 17-15-0 against the spread this year.
- The Aztecs have played as an underdog of +280 or more just one time this year and came away with a win in that game.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies San Diego State has a 26.3% chance of coming away with a victory in the contest.
Alabama vs. San Diego State Over/Under Stats
|Games Over 137.5||% of Games Over 137.5||Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
|San Diego State||14||43.8%||71.9||154.2||63.1||131.3||138.3|
Additional Alabama vs San Diego State Insights & Trends
- Alabama is 5-5 against the spread and 9-1 overall in its last 10 games.
- Five of Crimson Tide's past 10 games have hit the over.
- San Diego State has a 6-4 record against the spread while going 9-1 overall in its last 10 games.
- The Aztecs' past 10 contests have not gone over the total.
- The Crimson Tide average 19.2 more points per game (82.3) than the Aztecs allow (63.1).
- When Alabama puts up more than 63.1 points, it is 17-9 against the spread and 26-3 overall.
- The Aztecs score an average of 71.9 points per game, only 3.7 more points than the 68.2 the Crimson Tide give up.
- San Diego State has put together an 11-8 ATS record and a 19-2 overall record in games it scores more than 68.2 points.
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Alabama vs. San Diego State Betting Splits
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 7.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
|San Diego State||17-15-0||0-0||13-19-0|
Alabama vs. San Diego State Home/Away Splits
|Alabama||San Diego State|
|9-4-0||Home ATS Record||7-6-0|
|6-6-0||Away ATS Record||5-5-0|
|89.5||Points Scored Per Game (Home)||75.4|
|73.7||Points Scored Per Game (Away)||68.9|
|7-6-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)||6-7-0|
|4-8-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)||4-6-0|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.