Patrick Beverley Player Prop Bets: Bulls vs. Clippers - March 27
The Chicago Bulls, Patrick Beverley included, square off versus the Los Angeles Clippers on Monday at 10:30 PM ET.
Let's dive into the prop bets available for Beverley, using stats and trends to make good predictions.
Patrick Beverley Prop Bets vs. the Clippers
|Stat||Prop O/U||Season Avg||Last 10 Avg|
Looking to bet on one or more of Patrick Beverley's player prop bets? Sign up at DraftKings with our link to get a first deposit bonus today!
Patrick Beverley Insights vs. the Clippers
- Beverley's Bulls average 101.5 possessions per game, which ranks 22nd among NBA teams, while the Clippers have a middling offense in terms of tempo, ranking 20th with 100.9 possessions per contest.
- Defensively, the Clippers are ranked 10th in the league, giving up 112.6 points per game.
- On the glass, the Clippers are ranked 15th in the league, conceding 43.2 rebounds per game.
- Allowing 24.8 assists per game, the Clippers are the ninth-ranked squad in the NBA.
- Allowing 12.3 made 3-pointers per contest, the Clippers are the 15th-ranked team in the league.
Patrick Beverley vs. the Clippers
Want another way to try to win cash prizes? Add Beverley or any of his Bulls teammates to your lineup in FanDuel Daily Fantasy NBA contests. Use our link to sign up and get a great offer for new users. (See website for offer details, not available in all areas.)
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly. If you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.