Blues vs. Canucks: Betting Trends, Odds, Advanced Stats
Published: Mar. 28, 2023 at 8:46 AM CDT
The Vancouver Canucks (34-34-5) will try to prolong a three-game win streak when they square off against the St. Louis Blues (33-34-6) on the road on Tuesday, March 28 at 8:00 PM ET on ESPN+, BSMW, and SNP.
Blues vs. Canucks Game Info
- When: Tuesday, March 28, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, BSMW, and SNP
- Where: Enterprise Center in St. Louis, Missouri
|Blues (-115)||Canucks (-105)||6.5|
Don't stay in the penalty box, sign up for DraftKings today
Blues Betting Insights
- The Blues have gone 12-12 when listed as a moneyline favorite this season.
- When playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -115 or shorter, St. Louis has gone 12-12 (winning 50.0%).
- The Blues have a 53.5% chance to win this contest based on the moneyline's implied probability.
- St. Louis and its opponent have posted more than 6.5 goals in 43 of 73 games this season.
Blues vs. Canucks Rankings
|Blues Total (Rank)||Canucks Total (Rank)|
|233 (19th)||Goals||245 (11th)|
|266 (27th)||Goals Allowed||265 (26th)|
|44 (20th)||Power Play Goals||54 (10th)|
|47 (17th)||Shorthanded Goals Allowed||62 (27th)|
Put your picks to the test and bet on the Blues with DraftKings.
Blues Advanced Stats
- St. Louis went over in six of its past 10 contests.
- The average amount of goals in the Blues' past 10 games is 0.1 more than the over/under of 6.5 set for this game.
- In their past 10 games, the Blues are scoring 3.2 more goals per game than their season-long average.
- The Blues' 3.2 average goals per game add up to 233 total, which makes them the 19th-ranked scoring team in the league.
- The Blues are ranked 27th in NHL action in goals against this season, having given up 266 total goals (3.6 per game).
- They're ranked 25th in the league with a -33 goal differential .
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly. If you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.