Nikola Jokic NBA Playoffs Player Prop Bets: Nuggets vs. Lakers - May 20
Nikola Jokic could make a big impact for the Denver Nuggets at 8:30 PM on Saturday against the Los Angeles Lakers in the 2023 NBA Playoffs.
Below we will look at Jokic's stats and trends, helping you make good predictions on prop bets.
Nikola Jokic Prop Bets vs. the Lakers
|Stat||Prop O/U||Season Avg||Last 10 Avg|
Looking to bet on one or more of Nikola Jokic's player prop bets? Sign up at DraftKings with our link to get a first deposit bonus today!
Nuggets vs Lakers Additional Info
Nikola Jokic Insights vs. the Lakers
- Jokic is responsible for taking 14.4% of his team's field goal attempts this season with 14.8 per game.
- He's knocked down 0.8 threes per game, or 5.9% of his team's makes from beyond the arc this season.
- Jokic's opponents, the Lakers, have one of the fastest offensive tempos, ranking second, averaging 104.8 possessions per game, while his Nuggets average 99.5 per game, which ranks 27th among NBA teams.
- Allowing 116.6 points per game, the Lakers are the 20th-ranked squad in the league defensively.
- Giving up 44.9 rebounds per game, the Lakers are the 25th-ranked squad in the NBA.
- The Lakers are the 15th-ranked squad in the league, giving up 25.7 assists per contest.
- In terms of 3-pointers, the Lakers are ranked 18th in the league, allowing 12.5 makes per contest.
Nikola Jokic vs. the Lakers
Want another way to try to win cash prizes? Add Jokic or any of his Nuggets teammates to your lineup in FanDuel Daily Fantasy NBA contests. Use our link to sign up and get a great offer for new users. (See website for offer details, not available in all areas.)
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly. If you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.