Sky vs. Mercury Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - May 21
One game after scoring 20 points in a 77-66 victory over the Lynx, Kahleah Copper leads the Chicago Sky (1-0) on the road against the Phoenix Mercury (0-1) on Sunday, May 21, 2023. It will start at 4:00 PM ET on ESPN and ESPN+.
The game has no line set.
Rep your team with officially licensed Sky gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Sky vs. Mercury Game Info & Odds
- When: Sunday, May 21, 2023 at 4:00 PM ET
- Where: Footprint Center in Phoenix, Arizona
- TV: ESPN and ESPN+
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on the Mercury or Sky with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use our link for the best new user offer, no promo code required!
Sky vs. Mercury Score Prediction
Prediction: Sky 86 Mercury 80
Spread & Total Prediction for Sky vs. Mercury
- Computer Predicted Spread: Chicago (-5.6)
- Computer Predicted Total: 165.8
Sky vs. Mercury Spread & Total Insights
- Chicago went 18-14-0 ATS last season.
- A total of 16 of Chicago's games last year hit the over.
Watch live WNBA games without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Sky Performance Insights
- The Sky were carried by their offense last season, as they ranked second-best in the WNBA by posting 86.3 points per game. They ranked fourth in the league in points allowed (81.3 per contest).
- Chicago was sixth in the WNBA with 34.8 boards per game. Meanwhile, it ranked fifth with 33.2 rebounds allowed per game.
- With 13.8 turnovers per game, the Sky ranked sixth in the WNBA. They forced 13.1 turnovers per contest, which ranked ninth in the league.
- The Sky ranked eighth in the WNBA with 7.2 threes per game last season. Meanwhile, they ranked seventh with a 34.5% shooting percentage from three-point land.
- The Sky were top-five last season in three-pointers allowed, currently best in the league with 6.5 threes allowed per game. Meanwhile, they ranked sixth with a 34% shooting percentage allowed from beyond the arc.
- Of the shots attempted by Chicago last season, 69.1% of them were two-pointers (77.9% of the team's made baskets) and 30.9% were threes (22.1%).
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.