Cardinals vs. Guardians: Odds, spread, over/under - May 26
The Cleveland Guardians (21-28) and the St. Louis Cardinals (23-29) will square off on Friday, May 26 at Progressive Field, with Shane Bieber getting the nod for the Guardians and Matthew Liberatore taking the hill for the Cardinals. The first pitch will be thrown at 7:10 PM ET.
The Cardinals have been listed as -105 moneyline underdogs for this matchup with the favored Guardians (-115). St. Louis (-1.5) is the favorite on the run line. The over/under for the contest is listed at 7.5 runs.
Cardinals vs. Guardians Time and TV Channel
- Date: Friday, May 26, 2023
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- TV: BSGL
- Location: Cleveland, Ohio
- Venue: Progressive Field
- Probable Pitchers: Bieber - CLE (3-3, 3.08 ERA) vs Liberatore - STL (1-0, 3.00 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Cardinals vs. Guardians Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Take a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup available at several sportsbooks.
|Guardians Moneyline||Cardinals Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-115||-105||Cardinals (-1.5)||7.5||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-115||-105||Cardinals (-1.5)||7.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-111||-111||Guardians (-1.5)||8||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
|Tipico||-120||+100||Guardians (-1.5)||-||Bet on this game with Tipico!|
Have the desire to bet on the Cardinals' game against the Guardians but aren't sure where to start? We're here to help. Wagering on the moneyline, run line, and total are three of the most common ways to make bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- for instance, the Cardinals (-105) -- will win the contest. Pretty simple. If you bet $10 on the Cardinals to beat the Guardians with those odds, and the Cardinals emerge with the victory, you'd get back $19.52.
There are tons of other ways to bet, including on player props (will Paul Goldschmidt hit a home run?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings) and more. Check out the BetMGM website and app for more details on the multitude of ways you can play.
Ready to place your bet? Click here to sign up and claim your BetMGM Promo today.
Read More About This Game
|Guardians vs Cardinals Betting Trends & Stats|
|Guardians vs Cardinals Player Props|
|Guardians vs Cardinals Prediction|
Cardinals vs. Guardians Betting Trends and Insights
- The Guardians have won 13, or 46.4%, of the 28 games they've played as favorites this season.
- When playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -115 or shorter, the Guardians have a 13-15 record (winning 46.4% of their games).
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 53.5% chance of a victory for Cleveland.
- The Guardians went 2-3 over the five games they were favored on the moneyline in their last 10 matchups.
- Over its last 10 outings, Cleveland and its opponents combined to hit the over three times (all 10 of the games had set totals).
- The Cardinals have been underdogs in 20 games this season and have come away with the win nine times (45%) in those contests.
- The Cardinals have a win-loss record of 7-9 when favored by -105 or worse by sportsbooks this year.
- In three games over the last 10 matchups when set as underdogs by oddsmakers, the Cardinals had a record of 2-1.
- In the last 10 games with a total, St. Louis and its opponents have failed to hit the over four times.
Cardinals vs. Guardians Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Tommy Edman||0.5 (-208)||1.5 (+155)||0.5 (+950)||0.5 (+220)|
|Nolan Gorman||0.5 (-200)||1.5 (+130)||0.5 (+400)||0.5 (+165)|
|Paul Goldschmidt||0.5 (-227)||1.5 (+115)||0.5 (+360)||0.5 (+155)|
|Nolan Arenado||0.5 (-250)||1.5 (+120)||0.5 (+500)||0.5 (+155)|
|Willson Contreras||0.5 (-227)||1.5 (+140)||0.5 (+575)||0.5 (+200)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the Cardinals, and place your bets.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Cardinals Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL Central Rank|
|Win World Series||+3300||13th||2nd|
|Win NL Central||+200||-||2nd|
Think the Cardinals can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for St. Louis and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link for a great new user offer.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.