Andrew Knizner Player Prop Bets: Cardinals vs. Guardians - May 28
The St. Louis Cardinals, including Andrew Knizner and his .500 slugging percentage in past 10 games, including three extra-base hits but no home run), battle starter Hunter Gaddis and the Cleveland Guardians at Progressive Field, Sunday at 1:40 PM ET.
He racked up two hits (going 2-for-4 with a double) in his last appearance against the Reds.
Andrew Knizner Game Info & Props vs. the Guardians
- Game Day: Sunday, May 28, 2023
- Game Time: 1:40 PM ET
- Stadium: Progressive Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Guardians Starter: Hunter Gaddis
- TV Channel: MLB Network
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -149)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +650)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +185)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +160)
Looking to place a prop bet on Andrew Knizner? Check out what's available at BetMGM and sign up with this link!
Discover More About This Game
|Cardinals vs Guardians Betting Trends & Stats|
|Cardinals vs Guardians Player Props|
|Cardinals vs Guardians Pitching Matchup|
|Cardinals vs Guardians Prediction|
|How to Watch Cardinals vs Guardians|
|Cardinals vs Guardians Odds|
Andrew Knizner At The Plate
- Knizner is batting .230 with five doubles, three home runs and three walks.
- Knizner has gotten a hit in 13 of 25 games this season (52.0%), with more than one hit on four occasions (16.0%).
- In 12.0% of his games this year, he has hit a home run, and 3.8% of his trips to the dish.
- Knizner has driven in a run in six games this season (24.0%), including two games with multiple runs batted in.
- He has scored in 28.0% of his games this season, with two or more runs scored in 12.0%.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Andrew Knizner Home/Away Batting Splits
|6 (50.0%)||Games w/1+ Hit||7 (53.8%)|
|1 (8.3%)||Games w/2+ Hits||3 (23.1%)|
|4 (33.3%)||Games w/1+ Run||3 (23.1%)|
|2 (16.7%)||Games w/1+ HR||1 (7.7%)|
|4 (33.3%)||Games w/1+ RBI||2 (15.4%)|
Guardians Pitching Rankings
- The Guardians pitching staff ranks 29th in the league with a collective 7.6 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Guardians have a 3.79 team ERA that ranks eighth across all league pitching staffs.
- Guardians pitchers combine to surrender 51 home runs (one per game), the seventh-fewest in the league.
- Gaddis makes the start for the Guardians, his sixth of the season. He is 1-1 with a 5.26 ERA and 17 strikeouts in 25 2/3 innings pitched.
- His most recent appearance came on Monday against the Chicago White Sox, when the right-hander went six scoreless innings while giving up two hits.
- In six games this season, the 25-year-old has a 5.26 ERA and 6 strikeouts per nine innings, while giving up a batting average of .245 to his opponents.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.