Cardinals vs. Guardians: Odds, spread, over/under - May 28
Paul Goldschmidt and the St. Louis Cardinals (24-30) face off against Jose Ramirez and the Cleveland Guardians (22-29) in the series rubber match at Progressive Field on Sunday, May 28. The game will start at 1:40 PM ET.
The favored Cardinals have -140 moneyline odds to win against the underdog Guardians, who are listed at +115. St. Louis is the run-line favorite (-1.5). The over/under is 8.5 runs for this contest.
Cardinals vs. Guardians Time and TV Channel
- Date: Sunday, May 28, 2023
- Time: 1:40 PM ET
- TV: MLB Network
- Location: Cleveland, Ohio
- Venue: Progressive Field
- Probable Pitchers: Jordan Montgomery - STL (2-6, 4.55 ERA) vs Hunter Gaddis - CLE (1-1, 5.26 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Cardinals vs. Guardians Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Here's a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup listed on multiple sportsbooks.
|Cardinals Moneyline||Guardians Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-140||+120||Cardinals (-1.5)||8.5||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-140||+115||Cardinals (-1.5)||8.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-141||+120||Cardinals (-1.5)||8.5||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
|Tipico||-140||+120||Cardinals (-1.5)||-||Bet on this game with Tipico!|
Have the urge to bet on the Cardinals' matchup against the Guardians but aren't quite sure how to get started? We're here to help. Wagering on the moneyline, run line, and total are a few of the most common ways to make bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- for example, the Cardinals (-140) -- will win the contest. Pretty simple. If you bet $10 on the Cardinals to beat the Guardians with those odds, and the Cardinals emerge with the victory, you'd get back $17.14.
Plus, there are lots of other ways to play, like player props (will Nolan Gorman hit a home run?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings), and more. For more details on the many ways you can play, check out the BetMGM website and app.
Ready to place your bet? Click here to sign up and claim your BetMGM Promo today.
Read More About This Game
|Cardinals vs Guardians Betting Trends & Stats|
|Cardinals vs Guardians Player Props|
|Cardinals vs Guardians Pitching Matchup|
|Cardinals vs Guardians Prediction|
|How to Watch Cardinals vs Guardians|
Cardinals vs. Guardians Betting Trends and Insights
- The Cardinals have been favorites in 28 games this season and won 13 (46.4%) of those contests.
- In games they have played as moneyline favorites with odds of -140 or shorter, the Cardinals have gone 8-12 (40%).
- Bookmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that St. Louis has a 58.3% chance to win.
- The Cardinals were the moneyline favorite for five of their last 10 games, and they finished 3-2 in those matchups.
- In its last 10 matchups, St. Louis and its opponents combined to hit the over on the total six times (all 10 games had set totals).
- The Guardians have won in eight, or 42.1%, of the 19 contests they have been named as odds-on underdogs this year.
- This season, the Guardians have come away with a win three times in nine chances when named as an underdog of at least +115 or longer on the moneyline.
- The Guardians have played as underdogs in five of their past 10 games and won one of those contests.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Cleveland and its opponents have failed to hit the over eight times.
Cardinals vs. Guardians Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Paul DeJong||0.5 (-189)||1.5 (+130)||0.5 (+350)||0.5 (+155)|
|Nolan Arenado||1.5 (+200)||1.5 (+105)||0.5 (+375)||0.5 (+135)|
|Willson Contreras||0.5 (-250)||1.5 (+110)||0.5 (+400)||0.5 (+160)|
|Paul Goldschmidt||0.5 (-250)||1.5 (-105)||0.5 (+260)||0.5 (+125)|
|Tommy Edman||0.5 (-250)||1.5 (+125)||0.5 (+725)||0.5 (+185)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the Cardinals, and place your bets.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Cardinals Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL Central Rank|
|Win World Series||+3000||13th||2nd|
|Win NL Central||+185||-||2nd|
Think the Cardinals can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for St. Louis and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link for a great new user offer.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.