Bulls Odds to Win 2023 NBA Championship
Sportsbooks don't view the Chicago Bulls (34-38) as serious championship contenders, with +30000 odds to win it all in 2022-23 as they ready for a matchup on the road against the Portland Trail Blazers on Friday, March 24 at 10:00 PM ET.
Find the latest NBA odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Bulls NBA Championship Odds
|To Win the NBA Championship||+30000||21st||Bet $100 to win $30000|
|To Make the Finals||+15000||-||Bet $100 to win $15000|
Think the Bulls can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Bulls Standings Information
The Bulls would qualify for the play-in tournament if the regular season ended today, as the No. 10 seed in the Eastern Conference, 5.0 games behind the sixth-place Nets.
|5||New York Knicks||11.0|
Bulls Team Stats
- The Bulls have gone 34-38 this season.
- This year, the Bulls are 20-17 at home while putting together a 14-21 record on the road.
- The Bulls have a 17-14 record in games they were listed as the favorite, while finishing 17-24 when listed as the underdog.
- In one-possession games, the Bulls are 3-7. And they are 7-16 in games decided by two possessions or less.
- The Bulls are 6-6 this season when favored by three points or fewer, and are 11-8 when favored by more than three points.
- As three-point (or fewer) underdogs this season, the Bulls have delivered a 6-12 record. They are 11-12 when underdogs by 3.5 points or more.
Watch live NBA games without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to fuboTV!
Bulls' Top Players
- Zach LaVine leads the Bulls in scoring, tallying 24.9 points per game to go with 4.6 rebounds and 4.1 assists.
- Nikola Vucevic leads Chicago in rebounding, averaging 11.3 per game, while DeMar DeRozan leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 5.0 in each contest.
- The Bulls get the most three-point shooting production out of LaVine, who makes 2.8 threes per game.
- The Chicago steals leader is Alex Caruso, who averages 1.5 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Patrick Williams, who compiles 0.8 rejections per contest.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.