Cardinals vs. Orioles: Odds, spread, over/under - September 13
The Baltimore Orioles (91-53) will look to Adley Rutschman when they host Nolan Arenado and the St. Louis Cardinals (64-81) at Oriole Park at Camden Yards on Wednesday, September 13. The first pitch will be thrown at 6:35 PM ET.
The Orioles are -185 moneyline favorites in this matchup against the Cardinals (+150). The over/under is 9 runs for this matchup.
Cardinals vs. Orioles Time and TV Channel
- Date: Wednesday, September 13, 2023
- Time: 6:35 PM ET
- TV: MASN
- Location: Baltimore, Maryland
- Venue: Oriole Park at Camden Yards
- Probable Pitchers: Kyle Gibson - BAL (14-8, 5.12 ERA) vs Drew Rom - STL (0-2, 7.79 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Cardinals vs. Orioles Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Here's a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup listed on multiple sportsbooks.
|Orioles Moneyline||Cardinals Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-192||+160||-||9||Bet on this game with DraftKings|
|BetMGM||-185||+150||-||9||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
Looking to bet on the Cardinals versus Orioles game but don't know where to start? Consider some of the most common betting types, such as the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet, such as the Cardinals (+150) in this matchup, means that you think the Cardinals will win, simple as that! And if they do, and you bet $10, you'd get $25.00 back.
Plus, there are lots of other ways to play, such as player props (will Paul Goldschmidt get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings), and more. For more details on the many ways you can play, check out the BetMGM website and app.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Explore More About This Game
|Orioles vs Cardinals Betting Trends & Stats|
|Orioles vs Cardinals Player Props|
|Orioles vs Cardinals Pitching Matchup|
|Orioles vs Cardinals Prediction|
|How to Watch Orioles vs Cardinals|
Cardinals vs. Orioles Betting Trends and Insights
- This season, the Orioles have been favored 71 times and won 50, or 70.4%, of those games.
- The Orioles have gone 17-4 (winning 81% of their games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -185 or shorter.
- Sportsbooks have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that Baltimore has a 64.9% chance to win.
- The Orioles have a 6-2 record from the eight games they were moneyline favorites over their last 10 matchups.
- Over its last 10 outings (all had set totals), Baltimore combined with its opponents to hit the over on the total nine times.
- The Cardinals have won in 28, or 43.8%, of the 64 contests they have been named as odds-on underdogs this year.
- The Cardinals have a win-loss record of 4-4 when favored by +150 or worse by sportsbooks this year.
- In seven games over the last 10 matchups when set as underdogs by bookmakers, the Cardinals had a record of 4-3.
- St. Louis and its opponents have combined to hit the over seven times in the last 10 games with a total.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Cardinals Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL Central Rank|
|Win World Series||+100000||18th||4th|
|Win NL Central||+50000||-||4th|
Think the Cardinals can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for St. Louis and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.