Cardinals vs. Phillies: Odds, spread, over/under - September 16
When the Philadelphia Phillies (80-67) and St. Louis Cardinals (65-82) match up at Busch Stadium on Saturday, September 16, Ranger Suarez will get the call for the Phillies, while the Cardinals will send Miles Mikolas to the mound. The game will start at 7:15 PM ET.
The favored Phillies have -125 moneyline odds against the underdog Cardinals, who are listed at +105. The over/under for the contest has been listed at 9 runs.
Cardinals vs. Phillies Time and TV Channel
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 7:15 PM ET
- TV: MLB Network
- Location: St. Louis, Missouri
- Venue: Busch Stadium
- Probable Pitchers: Suarez - PHI (2-6, 3.93 ERA) vs Mikolas - STL (7-11, 4.75 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Cardinals vs. Phillies Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Check out the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup listed on several sportsbooks.
|Phillies Moneyline||Cardinals Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|BetMGM||-145||+120||-||8.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
Wanting to put money on the Cardinals and Phillies matchup but aren't sure how to get started? Here's a quick breakdown. Some of the most common betting types include the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- the Cardinals (+105), for example -- will win. It's that easy! If the Cardinals are victorious, and you bet $10, you'd get $20.50 back.
And that's not all. There are many other ways to play, as well. For example, you can wager on player props (will Paul Goldschmidt hit a home run?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. Visit the BetMGM website and app for additional info on the many ways you can bet on games.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Discover More About This Game
|Phillies vs Cardinals Betting Trends & Stats|
|Phillies vs Cardinals Pitching Matchup|
|Phillies vs Cardinals Prediction|
|How to Watch Phillies vs Cardinals|
Cardinals vs. Phillies Betting Trends and Insights
- The Phillies have entered the game as favorites 97 times this season and won 57, or 58.8%, of those games.
- The Phillies have a 48-29 record (winning 62.3% of their games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -125 or shorter.
- Philadelphia has a 55.6% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- The Phillies were the moneyline favorite in five of their last 10 games, and finished 3-2 in those matchups.
- In its last 10 matchups (all had set totals), Philadelphia combined with its opponents to hit the over on the total five times.
- The Cardinals have been chosen as underdogs in 66 games this year and have walked away with the win 29 times (43.9%) in those games.
- This year, the Cardinals have won 19 of 44 games when listed as at least +105 or worse on the moneyline.
- In nine games as underdogs over the last 10 matchups, the Cardinals have a record of 5-4.
- In the last 10 games with a total, St. Louis and its opponents have failed to hit the over four times.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Cardinals Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL Central Rank|
|Win World Series||+100000||17th||4th|
|Win NL Central||+50000||-||3rd|
Think the Cardinals can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for St. Louis and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.