How to Watch the Northern Illinois vs. Nebraska Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 16
The Northern Illinois Huskies (1-1) visit the Nebraska Cornhuskers (0-2) at Memorial Stadium (Lincoln, NE) on Saturday, September 16, 2023.
While Nebraska ranks 70th in total defense with 352.5 yards allowed per game, the team's offensive unit has been slightly worse, ranking 16th-worst (318 yards per game). Northern Illinois ranks 94th in the FBS with 349 total yards per game, but it has been carried by its defense, which ranks 25th-best by giving up just 266.5 total yards per contest.
We dig deep into all of the details you need before this contest starts below, including how to watch on Fox Sports 1.
Northern Illinois vs. Nebraska Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Channel: Fox Sports 1
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Lincoln, Nebraska
- Venue: Memorial Stadium (Lincoln, NE)
How to Watch Week 3 Games
- Virginia vs Maryland
- Florida State vs Boston College
- BYU vs Arkansas
- Oklahoma vs Tulsa
- Tennessee vs Florida
- San Diego State vs Oregon State
- LSU vs Mississippi State
- Colorado State vs Colorado
- Wake Forest vs Old Dominion
- Army vs UTSA
- South Carolina vs Georgia
- Penn State vs Illinois
- Western Kentucky vs Ohio State
- North Dakota vs Boise State
- Syracuse vs Purdue
- Alabama vs South Florida
- Pittsburgh vs West Virginia
- TCU vs Houston
- Minnesota vs North Carolina
Northern Illinois vs. Nebraska Key Statistics
|349 (99th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||318 (118th)|
|266.5 (21st)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||352.5 (63rd)|
|114.5 (103rd)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||201.5 (35th)|
|234.5 (69th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||116.5 (128th)|
|4 (89th)||Turnovers (Rank)||5 (104th)|
|1 (109th)||Takeaways (Rank)||2 (74th)|
Northern Illinois Stats Leaders
- Rocky Lombardi leads Northern Illinois with 462 yards on 36-of-67 passing with one touchdown compared to three interceptions this season.
- The team's top rusher, Antario Brown, has carried the ball 38 times for 112 yards (56 per game) with one touchdown.
- Gavin Williams has totaled 71 yards on 17 carries, while also catching five passes for 32 yards.
- Kacper Rutkiewicz leads his squad with 185 receiving yards on 11 catches with one touchdown.
- Christian Carter has five receptions (on seven targets) for a total of 100 yards (50 yards per game) this year.
- Grayson Barnes' three catches (on six targets) have netted him 40 yards (20 ypg).
Nebraska Stats Leaders
- Jeff Sims has been a dual threat for Nebraska so far this season. He has 220 passing yards, completing 58.8% of his passes and recording one touchdown pass and four interceptions this season. He's rushed for 158 yards (79 ypg) on 29 carries with one rushing touchdown.
- This season, Gabe Ervin Jr. has carried the ball 24 times for 129 yards (64.5 per game).
- Billy Kemp IV's team-high 57 yards as a receiver have come on five receptions (out of nine targets).
- Alex Bullock has put together a 56-yard season so far with one touchdown, hauling in three passes on five targets.
- Marcus Washington has hauled in four grabs for 44 yards, an average of 22 yards per game.
Rep your team with officially licensed Nebraska or Northern Illinois gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.