Northwestern vs. Duke: Promo Codes, Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits – September 16
The Northwestern Wildcats (1-1) are big 17-point underdogs on Saturday, September 16, 2023 against the No. 21 Duke Blue Devils (2-0). The over/under for the outing is set at 48.5.
Duke ranks 43rd in total offense (444.5 yards per game) and 53rd in total defense (317.5 yards allowed per game) this year. Northwestern ranks 101st in the FBS with 22.5 points per contest on offense, and it ranks 37th with 15.5 points ceded per game on the defensive side of the ball.
Watch live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Northwestern vs. Duke Game Info
- Game Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Game Time: 3:30 PM ET
- Location: Wilmington, North Carolina
- Venue: Brooks Field at Wallace Wade Stadium
- TV Channel: ACC Network
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Looking to place a bet on Northwestern vs. Duke? Head to BetMGM using our link to unlock a new user bonus!
Week 3 Big Ten Betting Trends
- Bowling Green vs Michigan
- Washington vs Michigan State
- Syracuse vs Purdue
- Georgia Southern vs Wisconsin
- Northern Illinois vs Nebraska
- Louisville vs Indiana
- Western Michigan vs Iowa
- Penn State vs Illinois
- Western Kentucky vs Ohio State
- Minnesota vs North Carolina
Northwestern Betting Records & Stats
Northwestern Stats Leaders
- In 12 games last season, Evan Hull ran for 913 rushing yards and five touchdowns while averaging 4.1 yards per carry.
- In addition to the numbers he put up on the ground, Hull had 55 receptions (on 70 targets) for 546 yards and two touchdowns.
- In 12 games, Ryan Hilinski passed for 1,619 yards (134.9 yards per game) to go along with six touchdowns, seven interceptions, and a completion percentage of 55.5%.
- In 12 games last season, Malik Washington turned 100 targets into 65 catches, 694 yards and one touchdown.
- Brendan Sullivan aired it out for 589 passing yards, four touchdowns, three interceptions and a 74% completion percentage in 12 games last season.
- Sullivan rushed for 97 yards (1.8 YPC) and one touchdown as a runner.
- Bryce Gallagher played in 12 games, collecting 1.5 sacks to go with five TFL, 95 tackles, and one interception.
- With two interceptions to go with 76 tackles, nine TFL, three sacks, and two passes defended in 12 games, Xander Mueller was an important contributor on defense last year.
- Rod Heard played in 12 games and collected one interception to go along with 60 tackles, two TFL, one sack, and one pass defended.
- The contributions of Jeremiah Lewis, who played in 12 games, included one TFL and 61 tackles.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.