How to Watch the Northwestern vs. Duke Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 16
The Northwestern Wildcats (1-1) visit the No. 21 Duke Blue Devils (2-0) at Brooks Field at Wallace Wade Stadium on Saturday, September 16, 2023.
Offensively, Duke ranks 42nd in the FBS with 444.5 yards per game. Meanwhile, its defense ranks 52nd in total defense (317.5 yards allowed per contest). Northwestern is putting up 22.5 points per contest on offense this season (100th-ranked). Meanwhile, it is surrendering 15.5 points per contest (36th-ranked) on defense.
We dig deep into all of the info you need before this contest starts in this article, including how to watch on ACC Network.
Northwestern vs. Duke Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 3:30 PM ET
- Channel: ACC Network
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Wilmington, North Carolina
- Venue: Brooks Field at Wallace Wade Stadium
How to Watch Week 3 Games
- Oklahoma vs Tulsa
- North Dakota vs Boise State
- Pittsburgh vs West Virginia
- Western Kentucky vs Ohio State
- Minnesota vs North Carolina
- Virginia vs Maryland
- LSU vs Mississippi State
- BYU vs Arkansas
- Army vs UTSA
- Florida State vs Boston College
- Alabama vs South Florida
- Penn State vs Illinois
- Wake Forest vs Old Dominion
- Northern Illinois vs Nebraska
- Tennessee vs Florida
- San Diego State vs Oregon State
- Syracuse vs Purdue
- TCU vs Houston
- South Carolina vs Georgia
Northwestern vs. Duke Key Statistics
|296 (121st)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||444.5 (57th)|
|302 (37th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||317.5 (46th)|
|98 (110th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||230 (17th)|
|198 (99th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||214.5 (85th)|
|2 (34th)||Turnovers (Rank)||3 (69th)|
|4 (32nd)||Takeaways (Rank)||5 (14th)|
Northwestern Stats Leaders
- Ben Bryant has compiled 285 yards (142.5 yards per game) while completing 58.5% of his passes and recording one touchdown pass with two interceptions this season.
- Cam Porter is his team's leading rusher with 23 carries for 98 yards, or 49 per game. Porter has also chipped in with six catches for 40 yards.
- Jack Lausch has racked up 53 yards (on four carries) with one touchdown.
- Cam Johnson paces his squad with 96 receiving yards on seven catches.
- Joseph Himon II has two receptions (on three targets) for a total of 94 yards (47 yards per game) and one touchdown this year.
- A.J. Henning's six grabs (on 13 targets) have netted him 58 yards (29 ypg).
Duke Stats Leaders
- Riley Leonard has thrown for 311 yards (155.5 ypg) to lead Duke, completing 64.4% of his passes and collecting one touchdown pass this season. He's also contributed in the ground game with 111 rushing yards on 12 carries with one rushing touchdown.
- Jordan Waters has carried the ball 22 times for a team-high 175 yards on the ground and has found the end zone three times as a runner. He's also tacked on three catches for 46 yards (23 per game).
- Jaquez Moore has racked up 115 yards on 18 attempts, scoring two times. He's grabbed two passes for 46 yards (23 per game), as well.
- Jordan Moore's leads his squad with 104 yards as a receiver. He's racked up that yardage on seven catches (out of 10 targets) and scored one touchdown.
- Jalon Calhoun has caught nine passes for 70 yards (35 yards per game) and one touchdown this year.
- Sahmir Hagans' six catches have turned into 64 yards.
Rep your team with officially licensed Duke or Northwestern gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.