How to Watch the Southern Illinois vs. Southeast Missouri State Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 16
The Southern Illinois Salukis (2-0) hit the road to play the Southeast Missouri State Redhawks (1-1) at Houck Field on Saturday, September 16, 2023.
Southern Illinois is totaling 325.5 yards per game offensively this year (64th in the FCS), and is giving up 306.5 yards per game (38th) on defense. From an offensive perspective, Southeast Missouri State is accumulating 357.5 total yards per game (46th-ranked). It ranks 82nd in the FCS defensively (419 total yards given up per game).
Keep reading below for all the details on how to watch this game on ESPN+.
Southern Illinois vs. Southeast Missouri State Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- City: Cape Girardeau, Missouri
- Venue: Houck Field
How to Watch Week 3 Games
- Minnesota vs North Carolina
- Pittsburgh vs West Virginia
- Virginia vs Maryland
- Syracuse vs Purdue
- Western Kentucky vs Ohio State
- North Dakota vs Boise State
- TCU vs Houston
- South Carolina vs Georgia
- BYU vs Arkansas
- Colorado State vs Colorado
- Northern Illinois vs Nebraska
- San Diego State vs Oregon State
- Army vs UTSA
- LSU vs Mississippi State
- Alabama vs South Florida
- Penn State vs Illinois
- Tennessee vs Florida
- Fresno State vs Arizona State
- Wake Forest vs Old Dominion
- Oklahoma vs Tulsa
- Florida State vs Boston College
Southern Illinois vs. Southeast Missouri State Key Statistics
|Southern Illinois||Southeast Missouri State|
|325.5 (69th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||357.5 (51st)|
|306.5 (39th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||419 (74th)|
|120 (75th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||110 (83rd)|
|205.5 (50th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||247.5 (21st)|
|0 (1st)||Turnovers (Rank)||0 (1st)|
|3 (8th)||Takeaways (Rank)||1 (28th)|
Southern Illinois Stats Leaders
- Nic Baker has 367 passing yards for Southern Illinois, completing 68.1% of his passes and throwing three touchdowns this season.
- Romeir Elliott has racked up 97 yards on 17 carries while finding paydirt two times as a runner.
- Justin Strong has been handed the ball 13 times this year and racked up 53 yards (26.5 per game) with one touchdown.
- Izaiah Hartrup's team-high 98 yards as a receiver have come on eight catches (out of nine targets) with one touchdown.
- Jaelin Benefield has hauled in five receptions totaling 78 yards, finding the end zone one time as a receiver so far this campaign.
- Aidan Quinn has been the target of four passes and compiled three catches for 64 yards, an average of 32 yards per contest.
Southeast Missouri State Stats Leaders
- Paxton DeLaurent leads Southeast Missouri State with 480 yards on 51-of-71 passing with three touchdowns compared to zero interceptions this season. He has chipped in with 33 rushing yards (16.5 ypg) on 14 carries.
- Geno Hess has run for 111 yards on 30 carries so far this year while scoring two times on the ground.
- Darrell Smith has run for 67 yards across 17 attempts.
- Ryan Flournoy's 195 receiving yards (97.5 yards per game) are a team high. He has 20 receptions on 25 targets with one touchdown.
- Damoriea Vick has 17 receptions (on 20 targets) for a total of 153 yards (76.5 yards per game) and two touchdowns this year.
- Jack Clinkenbeard's four grabs (on five targets) have netted him 41 yards (20.5 ypg).
Rep your team with officially licensed Southern Illinois or Southeast Missouri State gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.