Southern Illinois vs. Southeast Missouri State: Promo codes, odds, spread, and over/under - September 16
The Southeast Missouri State Redhawks (1-1) will look to upset the Southern Illinois Salukis (2-0) on Saturday, September 16, 2023 at Houck Field. The Salukis are listed as favorites in this one, with the spread sitting at 4.5 points. The over/under is 54.5 in the contest.
Find odds, spreads, over/unders and more from multiple sportsbooks in this article for the Southern Illinois vs. Southeast Missouri State matchup.
Southern Illinois vs. Southeast Missouri State Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- City: Cape Girardeau, Missouri
- Venue: Houck Field
Watch college football live, along with tons of other live sports and TV, with a free trial to Fubo.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Southern Illinois vs. Southeast Missouri State Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Here's a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup available at individual sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Southern Illinois Moneyline||Southeast Missouri State Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Southern Illinois (-4.5)||54.5||-200||+165||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
Week 3 Odds
- Virginia vs Maryland
- LSU vs Mississippi State
- Penn State vs Illinois
- Wake Forest vs Old Dominion
- Oklahoma vs Tulsa
- Fresno State vs Arizona State
- Alabama vs South Florida
- Northern Illinois vs Nebraska
- Syracuse vs Purdue
- Florida State vs Boston College
- Tennessee vs Florida
- Colorado State vs Colorado
- South Carolina vs Georgia
- Minnesota vs North Carolina
- Army vs UTSA
- San Diego State vs Oregon State
- BYU vs Arkansas
- Western Kentucky vs Ohio State
- TCU vs Houston
Southern Illinois vs. Southeast Missouri State Betting Trends
- Southern Illinois has put together a perfect 1-0-0 record against the spread this season.
- Southeast Missouri State has compiled a 0-1-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Redhawks have not covered the spread this season (0-1 ATS) when playing as at least 4.5-point underdogs.
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.