Chiefs vs. Jaguars Injury Report — Week 2
For their matchup against the Jacksonville Jaguars (1-0) at TIAA Bank Field on Sunday, September 17 at 1:00 PM , the Kansas City Chiefs (0-1) have four players on the injury report.
The Chiefs head into this matchup after a 21-20 loss to the Detroit Lions in their most recent outing.
The Jaguars are coming off of a 31-21 win over the Indianapolis Colts.
Kansas City Chiefs Injury Report Today
|Chris Jones||DT||Nir - rest||Limited Participation In Practice|
|Nick Bolton||LB||Nir - personal||Did Not Participate In Practice|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Sign up for fantasy football today with Underdog fantasy football for a 100% deposit match up to $100!
Jacksonville Jaguars Injury Report Today
Other Week 2 Injury Reports
- Click here for Packers vs Falcons
- Click here for Chargers vs Titans
- Click here for Ravens vs Bengals
- Click here for Bears vs Buccaneers
- Click here for Commanders vs Broncos
Chiefs vs. Jaguars Game Info
- When: Sunday, September 17, 2023 at 1:00 PM ET
- Where: TIAA Bank Field in Jacksonville, Florida
- TV Info: CBS
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
Rep the Chiefs or the Jaguars with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Chiefs Season Insights (2022)
- The Chiefs ranked 11th in total defense last season (328.2 yards allowed per game), but they excelled on offense, ranking best in the NFL with 413.6 total yards per game.
- Kansas City ranked 16th in scoring defense last season (21.7 points allowed per game), but it excelled on the offensive side of the ball, ranking best in the NFL with 29.2 points per game.
- Offensively, the Chiefs were a top-five unit in terms of passing yards last season, ranking best in the NFL by putting up 297.8 passing yards per game. They ranked 18th on defense (220.9 passing yards allowed per game).
- On offense, Kansas City ranked 20th in the NFL last season with 115.9 rushing yards per game. Meanwhile, it ranked eighth in rushing yards allowed per contest (107.2).
- The Chiefs had the 22nd-ranked turnover margin in the NFL last season at -3, forcing 20 turnovers (20th in NFL) while turning it over 23 times (17th in NFL).
Chiefs vs. Jaguars Betting Info
- Spread Favorite: Chiefs (-3.5)
- Moneyline: Chiefs (-175), Jaguars (+145)
- Total: 50.5 points
Sign up to live bet on the Chiefs-Jaguars matchup or any other NFL game at BetMGM, and use our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.