Sky vs. Aces Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under for WNBA Playoffs Round 1 Game 2 - September 17
The Las Vegas Aces will host the Chicago Sky in Game 2 of the first round of the WNBA Playoffs.
Rep your team with officially licensed Sky gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Sky vs. Aces Game Info & Odds
- When: Sunday, September 17, 2023 at 3:00 PM ET
- Where: Michelob ULTRA Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada
- TV: ABC
- Favorite: Aces (-17.5)
- Over/Under: 170.5
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on the Aces or Sky with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use our link for the best new user offer, no promo code required!
Sky vs. Aces Score Prediction
Prediction: Aces 93 Sky 76
Spread & Total Prediction for Sky vs. Aces
- Pick ATS: Sky (+17.5)
- Pick OU: Under (170.5)
Sky vs. Aces Spread & Total Insights
- Chicago has entered the game as the underdog 26 times this season and won nine, or 34.6%, of those games.
- The Sky have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +1100 odds on them winning this game.
- Against the spread, Chicago is 20-19-0 this year.
- Chicago has played 40 games this season, and 20 of them have gone over the total.
- The average over/under for Sky outings this season is 165.1, 5.4 fewer points than this game's point total.
Sky Performance Insights
- The Sky are sixth in the league in points scored (81.7 per game) and sixth in points conceded (83.4).
- In 2023, Chicago is ninth in the league in rebounds (33.3 per game) and seventh in rebounds allowed (34.9).
- In 2023, the Sky are seventh in the WNBA in turnovers committed (13.5 per game) and fifth in turnovers forced (13.2).
- Beyond the arc, the Sky are fourth in the WNBA in 3-pointers made per game (8.3). They are second-best in 3-point percentage at 37.2%.
- The Sky are the best squad in the WNBA in 3-pointers allowed (6.6 per game) and fourth in 3-point percentage defensively (33.4%).
- In 2023, Chicago has attempted 68.1% percent of its shots from inside the 3-point line, and 31.9% percent from beyond it. In terms of made shots, 73.1% of Chicago's baskets have been 2-pointers, and 26.9% have been 3-pointers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.