Sky vs. Aces WNBA Playoffs Round 1 Game 2 Injury Report, Betting Odds - September 17
The injury report for the Chicago Sky (18-22) ahead of their NBA playoffs first round game 2 with the Las Vegas Aces (34-6) currently features two players. The playoff matchup tips at 3:00 PM ET on Sunday, September 17 from Michelob ULTRA Arena.
The Aces will look for another victory over the Sky following an 87-59 win on Wednesday.
Rep your team with officially licensed Sky gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Chicago Sky Injury Report Today
Las Vegas Aces Injury Report Today
Sky vs. Aces Game Info
- Game Day: Sunday, September 17, 2023
- Game Time: 3:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ABC
- Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
- Arena: Michelob ULTRA Arena
Use our link to sign up for a free trial of Fubo, and start watching live sports without cable today!
Sky Player Leaders
- Courtney Williams paces the Sky in assists (6.3 per game), and averages 10.4 points and 6 rebounds. She also delivers 1 steal and 0.3 blocked shots.
- Kahleah Copper tops the Sky in scoring (18.7 points per game), and produces 4.4 rebounds and 2 assists. She also delivers 0.9 steals and 0.3 blocked shots.
- Elizabeth Williams is posting 9.8 points, 5.8 rebounds and 2.5 assists per game, making 51.4% of her shots from the floor (seventh in WNBA).
- Marina Mabrey gives the Sky 15 points, 3.7 rebounds and 3.6 assists per game. She also averages 0.7 steals and 0.5 blocked shots.
- Alanna Smith is averaging a team-leading 6.6 rebounds per contest. And she is contributing 9.2 points and 1.8 assists, making 49.8% of her shots from the floor.
Sky vs. Aces Betting Info
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on the Aces or Sky with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use our link for the best new user offer, no promo code required!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.