Cardinals vs. Brewers Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - September 18
Monday's contest at Busch Stadium has the Milwaukee Brewers (84-65) taking on the St. Louis Cardinals (66-83) at 7:45 PM ET (on September 18). Our computer prediction projects a close 7-5 victory for the Brewers, so expect a competitive matchup.
This contest's pitching matchup is set, as the Brewers will send Freddy Peralta (12-8) to the mound, while Adam Wainwright (4-11) will get the nod for the Cardinals.
Cardinals vs. Brewers Game Info & Odds
- When: Monday, September 18, 2023 at 7:45 PM ET
- Where: Busch Stadium in St. Louis, Missouri
- How to Watch on TV: BSMW
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Cardinals vs. Brewers Score Prediction
Our pick for this game is Brewers 7, Cardinals 6.
Total Prediction for Cardinals vs. Brewers
- Total Prediction: Over 8.5 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users when they use promo code "GNPLAY"! Sign up with BetMGM Sportsbook using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers. to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Discover More About This Game
Cardinals Performance Insights
- In nine games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, the Cardinals have posted a mark of 4-5.
- In its last 10 games with an over/under, St. Louis and its opponents have combined to eclipse the total five times.
- The Cardinals have not covered a spread in any of their past 10 games (one of those mathchups had a spread).
- The Cardinals have been victorious in 30, or 44.1%, of the 68 contests they have been chosen as underdogs in this season.
- This year, St. Louis has won five of nine games when listed as at least +150 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Cardinals have an implied victory probability of 40% according to the moneyline set by oddsmakers for this matchup.
- Averaging 4.5 runs per game (677 total), St. Louis is the 17th-highest scoring team in MLB.
- The Cardinals have the 24th-ranked ERA (4.73) in the majors this season.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|September 12||@ Orioles||W 5-2||Adam Wainwright vs John Means|
|September 13||@ Orioles||W 1-0||Drew Rom vs Kyle Gibson|
|September 15||Phillies||L 5-4||Zack Thompson vs Aaron Nola|
|September 16||Phillies||L 6-1||Miles Mikolas vs Ranger Suárez|
|September 17||Phillies||W 6-5||Dakota Hudson vs Taijuan Walker|
|September 18||Brewers||-||Adam Wainwright vs Freddy Peralta|
|September 19||Brewers||-||Drew Rom vs Adrian Houser|
|September 20||Brewers||-||Zack Thompson vs Wade Miley|
|September 21||Brewers||-||Miles Mikolas vs Corbin Burnes|
|September 22||@ Padres||-||Dakota Hudson vs Matt Waldron|
|September 23||@ Padres||-||Adam Wainwright vs Pedro Avila|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.