Cardinals vs. Brewers: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
Paul Goldschmidt and the St. Louis Cardinals hit the field on Monday at Busch Stadium against Freddy Peralta, who is the named starter for the Milwaukee Brewers. First pitch will be at 7:45 PM ET.
Oddsmakers list the Brewers as -185 moneyline favorites, while giving the underdog Cardinals +150 moneyline odds. The total is 8.5 runs for this matchup (with -115 odds on the over and -105 odds to go under).
Rep your team with officially licensed Cardinals gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Cardinals vs. Brewers Odds & Info
- Date: Monday, September 18, 2023
- Time: 7:45 PM ET
- TV: BSMW
- Location: St. Louis, Missouri
- Venue: Busch Stadium
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Cardinals Recent Betting Performance
- In nine games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, the Cardinals have posted a mark of 4-5.
- In their last 10 games with an over/under, the Cardinals and their opponents have combined to eclipse the total five times.
- The Cardinals have failed to cover the spread in any of their last 10 games (one of those games had a runline).
Read More About This Game
|Brewers vs Cardinals Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Brewers vs Cardinals|
|Brewers vs Cardinals Odds|
|Brewers vs Cardinals Prediction|
Cardinals Betting Records & Stats
- The Cardinals have been victorious in 30, or 44.1%, of the 68 contests they have been chosen as underdogs in this season.
- St. Louis has a record of 5-4 in games where bookmakers have it as underdogs of at least +150 on the moneyline.
- Bookmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Cardinals have a 40% chance of pulling out a win.
- So far this season, St. Louis and its opponents have hit the over in 71 of its 146 games with a total.
- The Cardinals are 2-8-0 against the spread in their 10 games that had a posted line this season.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.