Cardinals vs. Brewers: Odds, spread, over/under - September 19
On Tuesday, September 19, Christian Yelich's Milwaukee Brewers (84-66) visit Nolan Arenado's St. Louis Cardinals (67-83) at Busch Stadium. The first pitch will be thrown at 7:45 PM ET.
The favored Brewers have -125 moneyline odds to win against the underdog Cardinals, who are listed at +105. The over/under is 9 runs for the contest.
Cardinals vs. Brewers Time and TV Channel
- Date: Tuesday, September 19, 2023
- Time: 7:45 PM ET
- TV: BSMW
- Location: St. Louis, Missouri
- Venue: Busch Stadium
- Probable Pitchers: Trevor Megill - MIL (1-0, 3.13 ERA) vs Drew Rom - STL (1-2, 5.96 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Cardinals vs. Brewers Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Take a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup posted on multiple sportsbooks.
|Brewers Moneyline||Cardinals Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|BetMGM||-125||+105||-||9||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
If you're looking to put money on the Cardinals and Brewers game but want some help getting started, here's a quick rundown. Wagering on the moneyline, run line, and total are some of the most common ways to make bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- say, the Cardinals (+105) -- will win the game. Pretty simple, right? If you bet $10 with those odds, and they wind up winning the game, you'd get $20.50 back in your pocket.
There are tons of other ways to bet, including on player props (will Nolan Arenado hit a home run?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings) and more. Check out the BetMGM website and app for more details on the multitude of ways you can play.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Explore More About This Game
|Brewers vs Cardinals Betting Trends & Stats|
|Brewers vs Cardinals Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Brewers vs Cardinals|
|Brewers vs Cardinals Prediction|
Cardinals vs. Brewers Betting Trends and Insights
- The Brewers have entered the game as favorites 76 times this season and won 45, or 59.2%, of those games.
- The Brewers have gone 36-24 (winning 60% of their games) when they have played as moneyline favorites of -125 or shorter.
- Milwaukee has a 55.6% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- The Brewers played as the moneyline favorite for seven of their last 10 games, and finished 4-3 in those matchups.
- In its last 10 outings -- all had a set run total -- Milwaukee and its opponents combined to hit the over on the total three times.
- The Cardinals have been victorious in 31, or 44.9%, of the 69 contests they have been chosen as underdogs in this season.
- The Cardinals have a win-loss record of 21-25 when favored by +105 or worse by oddsmakers this year.
- The Cardinals have played as underdogs in nine of their past 10 games and have gone 5-4 in those contests.
- In the last 10 games with a total, St. Louis and its opponents are 4-6-0 when it comes to hitting the over.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Cardinals Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL Central Rank|
|Win World Series||+100000||17th||4th|
|Win NL Central||+50000||-||3rd|
Think the Cardinals can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for St. Louis and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.