Cardinals vs. Brewers Probable Starting Pitchers Today - September 19
The Milwaukee Brewers (84-66) and St. Louis Cardinals (67-83) do battle on Tuesday at 7:45 PM ET.
This contest's pitching matchup is set, as the Brewers will send Trevor Megill (1-0) to the mound, while Drew Rom (1-2) will get the nod for the Cardinals.
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Cardinals vs. Brewers Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Tuesday, September 19, 2023
- Time: 7:45 PM ET
- TV: BSMW
- Location: St. Louis, Missouri
- Venue: Busch Stadium
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Megill - MIL (1-0, 3.13 ERA) vs Rom - STL (1-2, 5.96 ERA)
Read More About This Game
|Brewers vs Cardinals Betting Trends & Stats|
|How to Watch Brewers vs Cardinals|
|Brewers vs Cardinals Odds|
|Brewers vs Cardinals Prediction|
Cardinals Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Drew Rom
- Rom (1-2 with a 5.96 ERA and 18 strikeouts in 22 2/3 innings pitched) gets the start for the Cardinals, his sixth of the season.
- In his most recent appearance on Wednesday against the Baltimore Orioles, the lefty went 5 1/3 scoreless innings while surrendering two hits.
- In five games this season, the 23-year-old has an ERA of 5.96, with 7.1 strikeouts per nine innings. Opponents are hitting .290 against him.
- Rom has not registered a quality start so far this season.
- Rom is trying to secure his third start of five or more innings this season in this outing.
- He has had one outing this season that he held his opponents to zero earned runs.
Brewers Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Trevor Megill
- The Brewers' Megill will make his second start of the season.
- The right-hander last pitched out of the bullpen on Saturday, when he threw 1 1/3 scoreless innings while allowing one hit to the Washington Nationals.
- He has pitched in 28 games this season with an ERA of 3.13, a batting average against of .250 and 13.6 strikeouts per nine innings.
- He is looking for his sixth appearance in a row with no earned runs allowed.
Trevor Megill vs. Cardinals
- The Cardinals are batting .252 this season, 12th in MLB. They have a team slugging percentage of .422 (11th in the league) with 203 home runs.
- The Cardinals have gone 0-for-3 in one inning this season against the right-hander.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.