Cardinals vs. Padres: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
Juan Soto and the San Diego Padres play Lars Nootbaar and the St. Louis Cardinals at PETCO Park on Sunday. First pitch is at 4:10 PM ET.
The favored Padres have -210 moneyline odds against the underdog Cardinals, who are listed at +170. The over/under is 8.5 runs for the matchup (with -115 odds to go over and -105 odds to go under).
Rep your team with officially licensed Cardinals gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Cardinals vs. Padres Odds & Info
- Date: Sunday, September 24, 2023
- Time: 4:10 PM ET
- TV: MLB Network
- Location: San Diego, California
- Venue: PETCO Park
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Cardinals Recent Betting Performance
- In nine games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, the Cardinals have a record of 4-5.
- In their last 10 games with an over/under, the Cardinals and their opponents have combined to eclipse the total four times.
- Bookmakers have not posted a runline in any of the Cardinals' past 10 games. St. Louis and its opponent have finished below the over/under in three consecutive games, with the average total established by bookmakers during that stretch being 8.7.
Discover More About This Game
|Padres vs Cardinals Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Padres vs Cardinals|
|Padres vs Cardinals Odds|
|Padres vs Cardinals Prediction|
Cardinals Betting Records & Stats
- The Cardinals have been chosen as underdogs in 73 games this year and have walked away with the win 32 times (43.8%) in those games.
- This season, St. Louis has won one of its three games when it's the underdog by at least +170 on the moneyline.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies the Cardinals have a 37% chance of coming away with a victory in the contest.
- Games involving St. Louis have gone over the total set by oddsmakers in 73 of 152 chances this season.
- The Cardinals are 2-8-0 against the spread in their 10 games that had a posted line this season.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.