How to Watch the Braves vs. Cubs Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 26
The Atlanta Braves and Chicago Cubs will meet on Tuesday at Truist Park, at 7:20 PM ET, with Ronald Acuna Jr. and Cody Bellinger -- two hot hitters -- expected to deliver at the plate.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this game and make sure you don't miss any of the action all season long!
Braves vs. Cubs Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Tuesday, September 26, 2023
- Time: 7:20 PM ET
- TV Channel: TBS
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
- Venue: Truist Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Explore More About This Game
Braves Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Atlanta Braves have hit a league-leading 299 home runs, averaging 1.9 per game.
- Atlanta has an MLB-leading .502 slugging percentage.
- The Braves' .276 batting average leads MLB.
- Atlanta scores the most runs in baseball (909 total, 5.8 per game).
- The Atlanta Braves lead the league with a .344 on-base percentage.
- Braves hitters strike out 7.9 times per game, the fifth-fewest strikeouts in baseball.
- The 9.5 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by Atlanta's pitching staff paces MLB.
- Atlanta has a 4.13 team ERA that ranks 14th among all MLB pitching staffs.
- Pitchers for the Braves combine for the 17th-ranked WHIP in MLB (1.296).
Cubs Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Cubs have hit 189 homers this season, which ranks 14th in the league.
- Chicago is 11th in MLB with a slugging percentage of .421 this season.
- The Cubs rank 11th in MLB with a .255 team batting average.
- Chicago is among the highest scoring teams in baseball, ranking seventh with 792 total runs this season.
- The Cubs have an OBP of .331 this season, which ranks fifth in MLB.
- The Cubs rank 14th in MLB in strikeouts per game with an average of 8.5 whiffs per contest.
- Chicago strikes out 8.6 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, 18th in MLB.
- Chicago pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.14 ERA this year, which ranks 15th in MLB.
- The Cubs have a combined WHIP of 1.282 as a pitching staff, which ranks 15th in MLB.
Braves Probable Starting Pitcher
- Bryce Elder gets the start for the Braves, his 31st of the season. He is 12-4 with a 3.63 ERA and 126 strikeouts in 171 2/3 innings pitched.
- The righty last pitched on Wednesday against the Philadelphia Phillies, when he went 3 2/3 innings, allowing four earned runs while giving up three hits.
- Elder is trying to secure his 17th quality start of the season.
- Elder has pitched five or more innings in a game 26 times this year entering this matchup.
- He has had six appearances this season in which he kept his opponents to zero earned runs.
Cubs Probable Starting Pitcher
- Justin Steele (16-5) will take the mound for the Cubs, his 30th start of the season.
- The left-hander gave up six earned runs and allowed eight hits in three innings pitched against the Pittsburgh Pirates on Wednesday.
- He has started 29 games this season, earning a quality start (6 or more IP, 3 or fewer ER) in 18 of them.
- Steele has started 29 games this season, and he's lasted five or more innings 26 times. He averages 5.8 innings per appearance.
- He has finished seven appearances without allowing an earned run in 29 chances this season.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Braves Starter||Opponent Starter|
|9/20/2023||Phillies||L 6-5||Home||Bryce Elder||Aaron Nola|
|9/21/2023||Nationals||W 10-3||Away||Max Fried||Jake Irvin|
|9/22/2023||Nationals||W 9-6||Away||Charlie Morton||Patrick Corbin|
|9/24/2023||Nationals||L 3-2||Away||Allan Winans||Jackson Rutledge|
|9/24/2023||Nationals||W 8-5||Away||Spencer Strider||Joan Adon|
|9/26/2023||Cubs||-||Home||Bryce Elder||Justin Steele|
|9/27/2023||Cubs||-||Home||Max Fried||Jameson Taillon|
|9/28/2023||Cubs||-||Home||Charlie Morton||Marcus Stroman|
|9/29/2023||Nationals||-||Home||Kyle Wright||Trevor Williams|
|9/30/2023||Nationals||-||Home||Spencer Strider||Jackson Rutledge|
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Cubs Starter||Opponent Starter|
|9/20/2023||Pirates||L 13-7||Home||Justin Steele||Mitch Keller|
|9/21/2023||Pirates||L 8-6||Home||Kyle Hendricks||Johan Oviedo|
|9/22/2023||Rockies||W 6-0||Home||Jameson Taillon||Noah Davis|
|9/23/2023||Rockies||W 6-3||Home||Marcus Stroman||Chris Flexen|
|9/24/2023||Rockies||W 4-3||Home||Jordan Wicks||Ty Blach|
|9/26/2023||Braves||-||Away||Justin Steele||Bryce Elder|
|9/27/2023||Braves||-||Away||Jameson Taillon||Max Fried|
|9/28/2023||Braves||-||Away||Marcus Stroman||Charlie Morton|
|9/29/2023||Brewers||-||Away||Kyle Hendricks||Freddy Peralta|
|9/30/2023||Brewers||-||Away||Jordan Wicks||Wade Miley|
|10/1/2023||Brewers||-||Away||Justin Steele||Corbin Burnes|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.