Chicago State vs. CSU Northridge Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 14
Tuesday's contest between the CSU Northridge Matadors (1-1) and the Chicago State Cougars (1-2) at Jones Convocation Center has a projected final score of 73-69 based on our computer prediction, with CSU Northridge coming out on top. Tipoff is at 8:00 PM on November 14.
Based on our computer prediction, CSU Northridge is projected to cover the point spread (1.5) versus Chicago State. The two sides are expected to fall short of the 149.5 over/under.
Chicago State vs. CSU Northridge Game Info & Odds
- Date: Tuesday, November 14, 2023
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Chicago, Illinois
- Venue: Jones Convocation Center
- Line: Chicago State -1.5
- Point Total: 149.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Chicago State -115, CSU Northridge -105
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Chicago State vs. CSU Northridge Score Prediction
- Prediction: CSU Northridge 73, Chicago State 69
Spread & Total Prediction for Chicago State vs. CSU Northridge
- Pick ATS: CSU Northridge (+1.5)
- Pick OU: Under (149.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Chicago State Performance Insights
- With 70.3 points scored per game and 73.0 points conceded last season, Chicago State was 205th in the country offensively and 264th defensively.
- With 32.0 rebounds per game and 30.1 rebounds conceded, the Cougars were 163rd and 106th in college basketball, respectively, last year.
- At 12.2 assists per game last season, Chicago State was 249th in the nation.
- The Cougars made 8.3 3-pointers per game and shot 33.9% from beyond the arc last season, ranking 74th and 193rd, respectively, in college basketball.
- Giving up 7.5 3-pointers per game and conceding 34.4% from beyond the arc last year, Chicago State was 218th and 229th in the nation, respectively, in those categories.
- The Cougars attempted 43% percent of their shots from beyond the arc last season, and 33.7% of their made shots are from there. Inside the 3-point line, they took 57% of their shots, with 66.3% of their makes coming from there.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.