Illinois vs. Marquette: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - November 14
The Illinois Fighting Illini (2-0) face the Marquette Golden Eagles (2-0) at 8:00 PM ET on Tuesday, November 14, 2023 on Fox Sports 1.
In this article, you can find odds and spreads for the Illinois vs. Marquette matchup across multiple sportsbooks.
Illinois vs. Marquette Game Info
- When: Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- Where: State Farm Center in Champaign, Illinois
- How to Watch on TV: Fox Sports 1
Illinois vs. Marquette Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Here's a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup available at several sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Illinois Moneyline||Marquette Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Illinois (-1.5)||148.5||-125||+105||Bet on this game at BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Illinois (-1.5)||148.5||-128||+108||Bet on this game at FanDuel|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Illinois vs. Marquette Betting Trends (2022-23)
- Illinois went 16-13-0 ATS last season.
- The Fighting Illini and their opponents combined to go over the point total 13 out of 29 times last season.
- Marquette compiled a 20-12-0 ATS record last year.
- In Golden Eagles games last year, the combined scoring went over the point total 15 times.
Illinois Futures Odds
- Odds to win the national championship: +6000
- In terms of its odds to win the national championship (+6000), Illinois is 26th in college basketball. It is way below that, 99th, according to computer rankings.
- Illinois has a 1.6% chance of winning the national championship, based on its moneyline odds.
Check out all the futures bets available at BetMGM!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.