Best Bets & Odds for the Northern Illinois vs. Western Michigan Game – Tuesday, November 14
The Northern Illinois Huskies (4-6) and Western Michigan Broncos (4-6) will battle in a clash of MAC rivals at Brigham Field at Huskie Stadium in DeKalb, Illinois. We have the odds and best bets for you below.
Looking to put together a parlay or a few single bets on Northern Illinois vs. Western Michigan? Head to BetMGM using our link to get up to $1500 in bonus bets with our promo code!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
When and Where is Northern Illinois vs. Western Michigan?
- Date: Tuesday, November 14, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPNU
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: DeKalb, Illinois
- Venue: Brigham Field at Huskie Stadium
Best Moneyline Bet
- Prediction: Northern Illinois 29, Western Michigan 26
- Northern Illinois has been the moneyline favorite six total times this season. They've finished 2-4 in those games.
- The Huskies have a 1-2 record (winning just 20% of their games) when it has played as a moneyline favorite of -200 or shorter.
- Western Michigan has been the underdog in six games this season, and it has failed to win any of those contests.
- The Broncos have been at least a +165 moneyline underdog six times this season, but lost all of those games.
- Based on this contest's moneyline, the Huskies have an implied win probability of 66.7%.
Against the Spread Pick
- Pick ATS:
Western Michigan (+4.5)
- Northern Illinois is 4-6-0 against the spread this season.
- The Huskies have covered the spread once this season when favored by 4.5 points or more (in five chances).
- In Western Michigan's 10 games this year, it has seven wins against the spread.
- The Broncos have been underdogs by 4.5 points or more six times this year and are 3-3 ATS in those matchups.
Parlay your bets together on the Northern Illinois vs. Western Michigan matchup with BetMGM, where you can use our link to get a great first-time player bonus!
Best Over/Under Pick
- Pick OU: Under (56.5)
- Three of Northern Illinois' games this season have gone over Tuesday's over/under of 56.5 points.
- There have been five Western Michigan games that have finished with a combined score higher than 56.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 51.6 points per game, 4.9 points fewer than the total of 56.5 for this game.
Expecting a high-scoring contest or a defensive masterclass? Check out the alternate markets and ways you can bet on this matchup with BetMGM, using our link for a bonus offer for new players.
|Point Total AVG||47.7||49.3||46.1|
|Implied Total AVG||27.9||28.6||27.2|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||2-4||1-3||1-1|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||2-2||1-0||1-2|
|Point Total AVG||52||52.9||51.3|
|Implied Total AVG||33.5||30.3||35.7|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||4-0||3-0||1-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||0-6||0-1||0-5|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.