Northwestern vs. Western Michigan: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - November 14
The Northwestern Wildcats (2-0) go up against the Western Michigan Broncos (0-2) at 8:00 PM ET on Tuesday, November 14, 2023. The matchup airs on B1G+.
In this article, you can see the spread and odds across multiple sportsbooks for the Northwestern vs. Western Michigan matchup.
Northwestern vs. Western Michigan Game Info
- When: Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- Where: Welsh-Ryan Arena in Evanston, Illinois
- How to Watch on TV: B1G+
Northwestern vs. Western Michigan Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Here's a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup available on multiple sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Northwestern Moneyline||Western Michigan Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Northwestern (-23.5)||137.5||-||-||Bet on this game at BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Northwestern (-23.5)||136.5||-10000||+2400||Bet on this game at FanDuel|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Northwestern vs. Western Michigan Betting Trends (2022-23)
- Northwestern put together an 18-12-0 ATS record last year.
- A total of 12 Wildcats games last season hit the over.
- Western Michigan went 9-18-0 ATS last season.
- Last year, 14 of the Broncos' games hit the over.
Northwestern Futures Odds
- Odds to win the national championship: +20000
- Bookmakers rate Northwestern considerably higher (62nd in the country) than the computer rankings do (265th).
- The implied probability of Northwestern winning the national championship, based on its +20000 moneyline odds, is 0.5%.
Check out all the futures bets available at BetMGM!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.