Bulls vs. Magic Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - November 15
The Chicago Bulls (4-7) square off against the Orlando Magic (5-5) as only 2.5-point favorites on Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET on NBCS-CHI and BSFL.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Bulls vs. Magic Game Info & Odds
- Date: Wednesday, November 15, 2023
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- How to Watch on TV: NBCS-CHI and BSFL
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- Venue: United Center
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bulls vs. Magic Score Prediction
- Prediction: Magic 111 - Bulls 110
Bulls vs Magic Additional Info
|Bulls vs Magic Injury Report|
|Bulls vs Magic Betting Trends & Stats|
|Bulls vs Magic Odds/Over/Under|
|Bulls vs Magic Players to Watch|
|Bulls vs Magic Player Props|
|How to Watch Bulls vs Magic|
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Spread & Total Prediction for Bulls vs. Magic
- Pick ATS: Magic (+ 2.5)
- Computer Predicted Spread: Magic (-1.0)
- Pick OU:
- Computer Predicted Total: 220.5
- The Magic have a 7-3-0 ATS record this season compared to the 4-7-0 mark of the Bulls.
- Orlando covers the spread when it is a 2.5-point underdog or more 60% of the time. That's more often than Chicago covers as a favorite of 2.5 or more (33.3%).
- When it comes to eclipsing the over/under in 2023-24, Orlando and its opponents aren't as successful (30% of the time) as Chicago and its opponents (54.5%).
- As a moneyline favorite this year, the Bulls are 3-3, a better record than the Magic have recorded (2-5) as moneyline underdogs.
Put your picks to the test and bet on the Bulls with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Bulls Performance Insights
- With 109.8 points per game on offense, the Bulls rank 24th in the NBA. At the other end of the court, they surrender 113.7 points per contest, which ranks 16th in the league.
- Chicago has been struggling in terms of rebounding this year, ranking fourth-worst in the NBA in boards per game (41.3) and second-worst in rebounds allowed per game (48.8).
- Looking at assists, the Bulls are dishing out only 22.6 dimes per game (fourth-worst in league).
- In terms of turnovers, everything is clicking for Chicago, who is averaging 10.6 turnovers per game (best in NBA) and forcing 15.8 turnovers per contest (fifth-best).
- The Bulls rank 24th in the NBA with 11.2 treys per game this season. Meanwhile, they rank 20th with a 34.9% shooting percentage from beyond the arc.
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.