Eastern Illinois vs. Illinois State Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 15
Wednesday's contest features the Eastern Illinois Panthers (1-2) and the Illinois State Redbirds (1-1) facing off at Redbird Arena (on November 15) at 8:00 PM. This matchup, according to our computer prediction, will result in a 75-72 victory for Eastern Illinois, who is a small favorite based on our model.
According to our computer prediction, Eastern Illinois is projected to cover the spread (12.5) against Illinois State. The two teams are projected to eclipse the 140.5 over/under.
Eastern Illinois vs. Illinois State Game Info & Odds
- Date: Wednesday, November 15, 2023
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Normal, Illinois
- Venue: Redbird Arena
- Line: Illinois State -12.5
- Point Total: 140.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Illinois State -750, Eastern Illinois +525
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Eastern Illinois vs. Illinois State Score Prediction
- Prediction: Eastern Illinois 75, Illinois State 72
Spread & Total Prediction for Eastern Illinois vs. Illinois State
- Pick ATS: Eastern Illinois (+12.5)
- Pick OU: Over (140.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Eastern Illinois Performance Insights
- Last season Eastern Illinois scored 68.8 points per game (252nd-ranked in college basketball) and ceded 72.1 points per contest (240th-ranked).
- The Panthers ranked 238th in the country with 30.9 rebounds per game, but they allowed 34.9 rebounds per game, which ranked 10th-worst in college basketball.
- Eastern Illinois dished out 14.5 assists per game, which ranked them 75th in the nation.
- With 12.9 turnovers per game, the Panthers were 283rd in the nation. They forced 14.1 turnovers per contest, which ranked 40th in college basketball.
- While the Panthers were in the bottom 25 in the country in treys per game with 5.2 (15th-worst), they ranked 249th in college basketball with a 32.9% three-point percentage.
- Eastern Illinois was 312th in the nation with 8.4 treys allowed per game. Meanwhile, it ranked 169th with a 33.6% shooting percentage allowed from beyond the arc.
- In terms of shot breakdown, Eastern Illinois took 72.6% two-pointers (accounting for 79.7% of the team's baskets) and 27.4% threes (20.3%).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.