Northwestern vs. Notre Dame Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 15
Wednesday's game features the Notre Dame Fighting Irish (1-1) and the Northwestern Wildcats (2-0) clashing at Purcell Pavilion in what is expected to be a lopsided matchup, with a projected 113-54 win for heavily favored Notre Dame according to our computer prediction. Game time is at 7:00 PM ET on November 15.
The Wildcats enter this contest on the heels of an 87-69 victory against Omaha on Sunday.
Northwestern vs. Notre Dame Game Info
- When: Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: Purcell Pavilion in South Bend, Indiana
- How to Watch on TV: ACC Network
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
Northwestern vs. Notre Dame Score Prediction
- Prediction: Notre Dame 113, Northwestern 54
Other Big Ten Predictions
- Texas A&M vs Purdue
- Detroit Mercy vs Michigan State
- North Dakota State vs Minnesota
- Boston College vs Ohio State
- Kansas State vs Iowa
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Northwestern Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Wildcats were outscored by 7.4 points per game last season (scoring 63.7 points per game to rank 203rd in college basketball while allowing 71.1 per contest to rank 318th in college basketball) and had a -221 scoring differential overall.
- Northwestern averaged 2.4 fewer points in Big Ten action (61.3) than overall (63.7).
- The Wildcats scored 65.2 points per game at home last season, and 61.9 on the road.
- In 2022-23, Northwestern allowed 10 fewer points per game at home (67.2) than away (77.2).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.