Justin Faulk Game Preview: Blues vs. Sharks - November 16
The St. Louis Blues, Justin Faulk among them, play the San Jose Sharks on Thursday at 10:30 PM ET, at SAP Center at San Jose. Thinking about a wager on Faulk in the Blues-Sharks game? Use our stats and information below.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Justin Faulk vs. Sharks Game Info & Odds
- When: Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 10:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, NBCS-CA, and BSMW
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: +100)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +140)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Faulk Season Stats Insights
- In 14 games this season, Faulk has averaged 23:02 on the ice, while putting up a plus-minus rating of +12.
- Through 14 games this year, Faulk has yet to score a goal.
- Faulk has a point in six of 14 games played this year, with multiple points in one of them.
- Faulk has posted an assist in a game six times this season in 14 games played, including multiple assists once.
- The implied probability is 50% that Faulk goes over his points prop total based on the odds.
- The implied probability of Faulk going over his assist prop bet, based on the odds, is 41.7%.
Faulk Stats vs. the Sharks
- The Sharks have conceded 71 goals in total (4.4 per game), which ranks 32nd in the league in goals allowed.
- The team's -50 goal differential ranks 32nd in the NHL.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. San Jose|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.