Loyola Chicago vs. Bradley Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 16
Thursday's game features the Loyola Chicago Ramblers (1-2) and the Bradley Braves (1-1) clashing at Renaissance Coliseum in what should be a lopsided matchup, with a projected 72-57 win for heavily favored Loyola Chicago according to our computer prediction. Tipoff is at 7:00 PM ET on November 16.
The Ramblers' most recent contest on Sunday ended in a 74-66 loss to Cleveland State.
Loyola Chicago vs. Bradley Game Info
- When: Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: Renaissance Coliseum in Peoria, Arizona
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Loyola Chicago vs. Bradley Score Prediction
- Prediction: Loyola Chicago 72, Bradley 57
Other A-10 Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Loyola Chicago Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Ramblers were outscored by 9.0 points per game last season with a -269 scoring differential overall. They put up 55.8 points per game (333rd in college basketball) and gave up 64.8 per contest (193rd in college basketball).
- Loyola Chicago scored fewer points in conference action (53.9 per game) than overall (55.8).
- The Ramblers averaged 56.8 points per game at home last season, and 53.6 away.
- At home, Loyola Chicago gave up 68.2 points per game last season. On the road, it gave up 64.9.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.